Tuesday 31 July 2012

Happy National Cheesecake Day!

I've been kindly informed by my fair readers and friends that today is National Cheesecake Day! Well, it is in the US and it's one American import I'm happy to try and get us hooked on here in the UK.

Having only found about about this auspicious occasion an hour ago it's a bit late in the day to launch any proper celebrations this evening, but I've got July 30th 2013 in my diary already and you're all invited to my house for a slice.

So for today, check out www.allrecipes.co.uk for a myriad of recipes and get cooking. Or if that seems like too much effort, and the ready made versions in Tesco or Sainsburys look a bit droopy, remember I make them to order. So if you're hungry, email me at email_hannah@hotmail.com.

Or if you live nearer to a branch of The Cheesecake Factory than  SW17, I guess you could go there.






No comments:

Post a Comment