Thursday 31 May 2012

Mango cheesecake: Thank you Pakistan

The skies may have clouded over today, but summer must be nearly here as every food vendor on Tooting High Street is choc-full of boxes of exquisite Alfonso mangoes. If you've never had one, get down to Toot RIGHT NOW and buy a box. They're the sweetest, softest and most fragrant mangoes imaginable and have flown to us all the way from sunny Pakistan. How nice of them.



To celebrate I've just created my first mango cheesecake. I think it's going to be a bit too juicy to set but as I'd almost run out of gelatin I had to make do.  Here she is (surely a mango cheesecake has to be female?), just before settling in for a nice long chill in the fridge:


1 comment:

  1. I give this a thumbs up...perhaps even two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete